November 6, 2011

2 SCRATCH-LIKE MARKS ON MID RIGHT ARM (11-05-2011)


On Saturday, November 5, 2011 I had fallen asleep at the computer (several times, in fact) and eventually gave up all notion of staying awake. A few minutes later, while on the couch, I felt on my upper right arm near the side of the elbow, a slight sting sensation that usually means a fresh mark is on board. Sure enough I discovered a 2.25 inch horizontal mark, slightly curved with a smaller 1 inch mark crossing one end of it.

The marks were faintly red with a pale brown smooth scab forming over them. Close up they looked like short dashes (and maybe a few dots) with spaces in between. The marks and adjoining spaces ranged from larger to barely noticeable where they tapered off to a point.

As of this post, the marks are clearly red and swollen and the scab slightly browner but still smooth to the touch and appearance-wise. If I lightly lay or brush my fingers over it, I feel a ridge due to the mark being swollen.

During my computer-sleep time, I did not dream of UFOs or ETs, but I did have a brief dream where a male voice was telling me about a man that was being influenced by beings that were attacking him. As this voice spoke, I was shown a underwater-looking cavern where a man that stood in the center of it was approached by a white orb. This orb was the source of his attacks, and I took the orb to be not an Angel (as orbs are commonly believed to be) but a dimensional being.

Okay, here's the pictures:




Within the black lines is a scar left behind by a previous long row of dot marks that appeared about two years ago. I didn't know there was a scar there.






The picture above is edited to remove a dark spot under the shorter
scratch that curves upward very close to its longer companion.




BELOW IS A COLLAGE OF THE ABOVE PICTURES:








No comments: